- 1 1/2 oz of Laws Four Grain Bourbon
- 1 oz of Aperol
- 1 oz of Lillet Rose
Stir, strain into a rocks glass with a large cube
garnish with an expressed citrus peel
- 2 oz San Luis Valley Rye
- 1/2 oz Cocchi Americano
- 1/2 oz Dolin Sweet Vermouth
- 2 dashes of Orange Bitters
Mix all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice. Stir, strain into a coup or martini glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Apples to Apples
- 1 1/2 oz Henry Road Malt
- 1/2 oz Calvados or Apple Brandy
- 1/4 oz Chamomile Simple Syrup
- Garnish with apple slice or lemon peel
Syrup: ½ cup sugar, ½ cup water, 3 bags of Chamomile tea. Bring water to a boil, add tea bags and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved, steep til cool
Mix all ingredients into mixing glass filled with ice, stir. Strain into a rocks glass with a large ice cube.
Positive Mental Attitude
- 1 1/2 oz Four Grain Straight Bourbon
- 1/4 oz green Chartreuse
- 3 oz grapefruit juice
- 1/4 oz honey syrup
- 2 sprigs of mint
Syrup: Equal parts honey and boiling water, stir until honey is dissolved.
Fill cocktail shaker with ice, add all ingredients to shaker, add one sprig of mint. Shake vigorously,
Pour into a Collins glass filled with ice, garnish with a sprig of mint.
The House Call
- 2 ¼ oz Henry Road Malt
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon
- 1 1/4 oz Apple ginger Honey syrup
- Dash Celery bitters
- Garnish with an apple slice or lemon peel
Syrup: ½ cup honey, ½ cup water, piece of ginger root, peeled and sliced, 1 apple sliced. Bring to a boil, turn off heat and cool.
Mix all ingredients into mixing glass filled with ice. Shake, pour over rocks glass filled with ice.
Flash In The Pants
- 2oz San Luis Valley Rye
- 1oz Pedro Ximenez Sherry
- ¼ oz Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao (or other orange liquor)
- Angostura Bitters (a dash)
Mix all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice, stir for dilution, strain into a coupe.