Southeastern Regional Sales Manager
The SE Regional Sales Manager will report directly to the Eastern Division Director of Sales. This position will represent and promote the Laws Whiskey House brand, our culture and values, and will lead the growth of our business through the direct management of our distributor and key accounts within the territory. This position is responsible for achieving goals relating to sales, profit, brand mix, and budget. Preferred state of residence for this position is GA or Northern FL due to travel obligations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Account Management
- Develop Key On and Off Premise accounts and develop custom programming to drive volume and brand awareness.
- Identify key regional chains in both on and off premise and build a relationship with decision makers and distributor reps
- Identify locally relevant activation opportunities and collaborate with distributor, and Marketing to execute.
- Must have a weekly preplan for both account and distributor activity.
- Brand Education
- Lead brand education efforts across all audiences in market: distributor sales force, trade, and consumers.
- Distributor management
- Personnel: End-to-end management – Executive level to Sales teams/reps
- Plan: Build and manage state level sales plans to meet Company’s overall sales strategy.
- Establish and measure KPIs
- Manage distributor progress to plan against fiscal volume/NSV, identify opportunities/risks and develop necessary gap solutions.
- Run quarterly business review cadence with key sales management.
- Work with distributor to develop programming, driving sales volume and building brand awareness
- Provide input on forecasting and ensure adequate inventory ordering to achieve plans.
- Build and deliver on market budgets to meet sales targets.
- Manage distributor billbacks.
- Manage the local promotional budget and track spend to ensure budget attainment.
- Must be willing to cold call on accounts.
- Ability to build solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders that demonstrate understanding of the business, priorities, and dynamics to help them be successful.
- At least 4 years of sales experience in spirits/wine industry
- Must have Distributor management experience
- Must be able to provide proven track record Sales accomplishments
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including verbal and written communication to ensure clear and concise communication with management, fellow employees, vendors and distributors
- Ability to manage projects independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of spirits and an appreciation of whiskey
- Willingness to travel as required, including overnight travel, weekends, and evenings
- Business and financial acumen with experience in effectively managing budgets
- Employment is contingent upon successful clearance of a pre-employment motor vehicle record screening
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Extensive drive time within assigned market required
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Power Point
To apply send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About Laws Whiskey House
Established in 2011, Laws Whiskey House is a purpose driven, grain-to-bottle whiskey distillery founded on the principle that the soul of its whiskey is comprised of the people who grow it, the people who make it, and the people who drink it. Using the traditional method of open-air, on grain fermentation, Laws’ whiskeys feature high altitude grown American mother grains and mountain spring water while aging in 53-gallon charred American oak barrels. With a collection of award-wining whiskey, including several Bottled in Bond expressions, Laws Whiskey House invites you to visit their tasting room in Denver’s historic Gates neighborhood and enjoy the Laws experience. For more information visit www.lawswhiskeyhouse.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Laws Whiskey House provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.